Situated at the Institute of Dermatologists in Dublin, The Cosmetic Suite offers the most up-to-date cosmetic procedures, laser and aesthetic skincare options for patients in a luxurious, welcoming and comfortable environment. From their state-of-the-art, fully equipped clinic in Ballsbridge, the highly trained team of experts always go above and beyond to provide the ultimate cosmetic dermatologic experience for clients.
When it comes to aesthetic trends, there’s always something new and exciting on the market. The Cosmetic Suite offers a wide diversity of laser rejuvenation treatments, body contouring treatments, luxurious facials and minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures. Now you can boost your body confidence and take your skin to the next level of glowiness with these on-trend treatments:
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections to promote collagen production for skin rejuvenation with improvement of skin texture and tone, skin tightening, diminish fine lines, wrinkles and scars.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections for hair regrowth.
- Microneedling with Skinpen for treating acne scarring and improving the appearance of large pores, fine wrinkles, loss of elasticity, sun damage, and allow deeper penetration of topical products, increasing their effectiveness.
- Intense Pulse Light (IPL) therapy to treat redness, broken veins, age spots and pigmentation.
- ResurFX for the treatment of acne scarring, other scarring and skin rejuvenation.
- Ultherapy for advanced skin rejuvenation by stimulating the production of new collagen and elastin deep within the skin using ultrasound energy.
- Exilis Ultra 360 is a radio frequency and ultrasound device which heats the skin and subcutaneous fat to increase collagen production and tighten the skin while reducing excessive subcutaneous fat.
- Emsculpt Neo is the ultimate body-shaping procedure that combines high-intensity electromagnetic stimulation for muscle building with radio frequency for fat elimination.
- Zlipo to freeze away exercise-resistant stubborn fat from the waistline, neck, upper arms permanently and non invasively.
- ZWave offers high energy shock wave technology to treat cellulite, stretch marks and induce skin tightening.
- Emsella, a breakthrough treatment for incontinence and to improve sexual function. This unique technology revolutionises intimate health and wellness by providing those suffering from incontinence with a completely non-invasive option.
- ID Brows are semi-permanent eyebrows produced by a combination of forms of cosmetic tattooing.
- Bespoke Biologique Recherche facials based on skin lab testing.
- Skinbetter science chemical peels to improve the overall skin tone and texture for patients with mild photodamage including early signs of ageing and blemishes.
At The Cosmetic Suite an individual approach to patients is very important, meaning that any face or body therapy plan begins with consultations and necessary diagnostics. They are the only dermatology clinic in Ireland offering consultations with “VECTRA” analysis that enables simulation of the post-procedure results and helps clients when deciding upon the procedures.
Bespoke Homecare Routine
The Institute stocks a comprehensive range of the most effective, exclusive and scientifically-proven skincare products as chosen by their dermatologists, that will help restore and maintain your optimum skin health. To determine your bespoke homecare routine, it is recommended that all patients book a redeemable skincare consultation with one of their experts either online or in the clinic.
The Perfect Gift
Gift vouchers for the Cosmetic Suite are available to purchase online or in the clinic. They are Irish-made and beautifully presented. Vouchers can be redeemed against their personalised Biologique Recherche facials, cosmetic procedures (excluding dermal filler, anti-wrinkle injections and medical consultations) and their diverse range of skincare products. The voucher can be customised for a specific treatment at The Cosmetic Suite or a value can be chosen so the choice of treatment or skincare products is left to the recipient. The Cosmetic Suite is open seven days a week, with late evening appointments to accommodate all schedules. All of their anti-wrinkle and dermal filler injections are performed only by their team of consultant dermatologists and plastic surgeons.